View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 07:02 PM       
This guy is SUPER fast at replying. I want to see how long I can keep this guy going.

Quote:

Which is really just obfuscation of the original point, which is that you are too stupid to realize that parking lot carnivals are not amusement parks and you shouldn't expect them to be, nor should you expect food of Ma Maison quality. Expecting the crapola sold or given away as prizes to be worth more than 3 cents is also a litle naive.

And, boo hoo, people died in the mall, let's not go to the carnival in the parking lot!

So, nice job of trying to tuirn it all around on me, but the fact is that you are a whiny, naive fucktard who thinks that pointing out the obvious is funny.

And finally, if you're going to splash your literary jizz on the Internet, you should expect people to take notice if it is substandard.
Quote:

Before you get your panties bunched up any tighter, I feel I should probably tell you something: I-Mockery is a humor website. Now, I know you thought this was some serious "treatise" giving a scathing review of the state of American carnivals today, but it was in fact meant to be tongue in cheek. The hundred or so other people who commented on this seemed to "get" that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, while it apparently soared clear over your head.

"And, boo hoo, people died in the mall, let's not go to the carnival in the parking lot!"

By the way, did you catch the part where we went to the carnival in the parking lot?

Anyway, thanks for tasting my literary jizz!
(The "hundred or so other people" refers to 80+ comments on Fark in addition to the 20 or so emails I received, plus comments on the boards).