View Single Post
The Nun Eater is probably a spambot
Old Oct 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM        What a wonderful time of the year.
Finally it is October again and the month I impatiently waited for the whole year has finally arrived. At only 3 days into the month pumpkins have started littering the porches of all the locals and everyone is free to embrace there inner demons and display them proudly on there front lawns. Yes this is even the time of year when overprotective parents will cover there children in fake blood and encourage them to take the streets and be the best demon/zombie/ghost/vampire/clown they can be. It all fills my heart with a profound sense of joy.

Only in October can I head to any regular store and find items that promote violence and murder with a very pleasant overtone of candy and treats. That's right, candy and murder all rolled in to one 31 day month of glee and decapitation, which in my opinion should be a everyday affair. On a side note it also means I get to enjoy the yearly candy review featured on this site, which serves as a buying guide for all my tasty sweets I will purchase this month (as well as providing me with a quite a few good chuckles).

So here's to you October (and Halloween especially) for providing me with a chance get out and flaunt my dark ways and be rewarded for it, there is truly no better feeling than to pop in a horror flick and to chow down on some Halloween themed goodies and know there are thousands of people out there that are enjoying the same thing I try to do every night.