View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
GO JEWS!

I can't help but smirk with childish glee at the fact that Isreal's entirely proportionate response to the larger global WOT is only making Bush's fighting of Kerry's War in Iraq look good. Even with our Abu Ghraibs, Gitmos and Haddithas US troops are decidedly fighting the kindler, gentler form of war on a tactic here.

I think it's good for the world to see that so graphically displayed. The 99% of the population of the planet that wouldn't pick up a book on the subject might even notice. More informed observers might even take note of Isreal's political unification on the subject, maybe might even compare that to the political wars going on in the homelands of Europe and America.

Organizations exist that were chartered in order to expedite the extermination of most of us here for some reason, right there with the Zionist state. All of us are gonna wind up swept into some ocean if we don't start taking this tactic, possibly the last as yet undefeated hope in a long list of tactics designed to maintain slavery among men, somewhat more seriously.

I repeat:

GO JEWS!

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!