View Single Post
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezedriedfetus
i want both! for some reason my computer won't save it. you probably put some protection of some kind on it didn't you?

speaking of animations, I don't have a gif animator anymore. do you happen to know of a good free one that won't expire and want money? Microsoft made one but I can't find it on their site anymore. someone ripped it off exactly and called it something different and now I can't find that one anymore either.
not really i use a old cracked version of JASC Animation studio 2/paint shop pro 6

and i didnt put a protections on it let me check it out