View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 10:40 PM       
it pisses me of because it looks like itd be a story I would write if I wanted to portray myself as a douchebag.

I like how he talks about things and randomly throws in like math or something. IT WAS A HOT EVENING AT APPROXIMATELY 83 (PLUS OR MINUS WIND CHILL FACTORS) DEGREES FARHENHEIT AND THE IRRADIANCE FACTOR OF THE SUN WAS MERELY 1000 LUMENS AT A WAVELENGTH OF 622 NANOMETERS AND A FREQUENCY OF APPROXIMATELY 482 TERAHERTZ OF THE LIGHT SPECTRUM, GIVING THE AIR SURROUNDING OUR PRETENTIOUS CHARACTER A REDDISH - ORANGE TINT; BRINGING OUT HIS INNER DARKNESS -- ALTHOUGH, EERILY IN THIS WILD INTERPLAY OF COLORS -- INTO THE FADING LIGHT.