View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2008, 11:41 PM       
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE FAGGOTS.

A local grocery store has a "choose your own six-pack" feature in their beer department. A bunch of different bottles and empty six-packs. I have taken the opportunity to use this as a way to experiment--as I'm not generally a big fan of beer, I'm trying to find things to change my mind. All your standard college-beloved cheap beers are gross (which is good, because having to pay 10 bucks for a six-pack of Blue Moon is a deterrent from drinking often!).

Tonight I got:
2 Full Moons (Blue Moon's seasonal. I got these because I know I like them.)
Wild Blue (Blueberry beer, what the fuck. Couldn't resist.)
Woodchuck Draft Cider (Had it before and liked it, but it's been a while. Time for another go.)
Magic Hat #9 (A favorite of a buddy of mine. Not sure if I've tried it before, so now I will be!)
Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale (Also can't resist a winter blend because I'm a snowy fucking faggot.)

So far I've had the Wild Blue. Too fruity--it tastes more like one of those flavored sparkling water drinks than it does a beer. The worst part about that is that of the five varieties I got, this has the highest alcohol content.

Wild Blue verdict: would not get again.

NEXT UP ON AAARG: Marshall bitches about his job, his boss, and the fact that he realized tonight that when he goes to Morgantown in a week his girlfriend will be MIA.