View Single Post
Forum Virgin
Ausohj is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 11:58 AM       
I saw a good deal of this movie one lazy summer day...but then I had to go someplace... jail I think, it's been too long to remember...but I definitely left before he bribed Buddy, so for the longest time I didn't know how this movie ended...every now and then something would remind me of the movie and I'd wonder but never long enough to actually hunt the movie down. Then I joined the military and went a long time where I could not get ahold of the movie anyways, but ironically, I was constantly reminded of Buddy Revell (what a great name by the way) especially whenever I went to the latrine. And by the way, the ending isn't obvious. Everyone says that, especially when I scoured the internet looking for a spoiler. "And then we get to the ending and... well let's just say it's as obvious as only an 80's movie can be". Yeah, Ok, I had a fairly good idea of who would ultimately win but the big question in my mind wasn't who, but How? After seeing Buddy "Shh, no loud noises in the library" Revell in action, how could the puny nerd possibly stand up to him? Anyways, to make a pschotically long story short(er) I finally purchased the movie after settling into my first base and watched the whole movie... and loved every minute, even the end.