View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:01 PM       
Well I'm a sucker for obscure/awesome shit. I have a ton of vinyl albums, some worth in the $100's+ that I never plan on selling, Stuff like Bolt Thrower picture discs, Racer X, Joe Satch, Early Metallica/Megadeth demos, Yngvie EPs and I'm a sucker for early split 7" LPs of any band that I like with some obscure trash you've never heard of... BUT, i have a record player.

I have a huge vidoegame collection including NES, SNES, Saturn, Genesis, PS2, Famicom etc, and I have all those consoles. But I only have games I like, I don't really give a shit about factory sealed games because I like to play them. If I found a killer price I'd buy something like that but then probably sell it for me.

I have a few comics, nothing real old or expensive, I like the Gears of War series, the Sin City individual comics, The MAXX and yes... the OG Sonic the Hedgehog comics, but I can enjoy them because I have eyes.

And I have Heavy Metal 2000 but it's ok because I have a pretty powerful toilet.

However I think I just want Army of Darkness on LD because it's wierd and the it's probably the biggest and most presentable of the cover art without getting a poster, and I think posters are too damn big, plus it's just a piece of paper, I really kind of hate posters unless it's a rare club promo for a decent band.