Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Anyway, as I was saying, who are the financial bigwigs that are pulling the strings in this case?
Do you guys even read what I post? Or do you just wait until I respond and then ask the same exact question again?

Quote:
The government is nothing more then a tool of financial elites. When Monsanto and Wal-mart say jump, politicians ask how high? They fund mass movements to short circuit normal political processes. I think the newest story I found about this "invisible oligarchical hand" would be how George Soros is attacking Greece's economy through speculation. I would link to the article but it would be probably cause numerous individuals to yell and scream insults they've learned on MSNBC and Fox news.
Here is what I wrote......again.... Let me further simplify it by saying everyone who has a vest interested in the synthetic hoax movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Do you work in that field?
Not climate work but I do have a degree in Environmental studies and work as a regulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345 View Post
Christ, he is sounding more and more like a typical conspiracy theorist.
He already sabotaged his own argument by saying he doesn't believe climatologists, the only people in the world who are authorized to speak on these matters.
I guess we should all try to become Climatologists then and be official Conspiracy theorists.

Please read the articles I posted above where it discusses SUPPRESSED SCIENCE.