View Single Post
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2013, 07:29 PM       
Alright! I got my SS gift yesterday! So get ready for a buttload of images like always, that's how I roll and that's what my gifter wanted, so check it out.

So it's a giant box, that's always a good sign, right?

Alright, so we got a letter and a ton of brown packing paper. Let's see what the letter says.

It looks like our good buddy Dextire got stuck with me this year!
He also included some candy canes and some cards, which was awfully nice of him. I just love TMNT!

Domo-kun, who popped up in last year's SS gift decided to show up for a little fun. Domo-kun loves candy canes.

Dextire's letter wants me to check out the presents before I finish it, and who am I to say no to Dextire?

A closer look at the movie card things. Domo-kun has no idea what they really are.

And holy crap, look at all this candy and these knick-knacks he through in here, I'm not going to have to buy any sweets for ages!
Also a toy sai, a pack of zombies, a key-chain bottle opener, dinosaurs, and more! Wow, Dextire really went overboard this year!

Domo-Kun seems pleased with this offering.

But wait, there's more! Five presents each wrapped in TMNT wrapping paper. I'm loving it.

Oh man! TMNT Legos, a TMNT fishing game, a lucha libre spider, four awesome movies, AND a collectors album of Wacky Packages! Great presents, Dextire! Now lets finish reading that letter he sent.

I like to think the overall theme was "awesome things."

Here's a closer look at the Wacky Packages album. He really filled it up. How thoughtful!

Here's the full haul. Thanks so much, Dextire. You really did more than you needed to. Merry Christmas!