View Single Post
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
Last night was ridiculous. I kind of lost all of my composure seeing as I couldn't keep it together after having this 18 year old wannabe ****** in my face. This poor existence of human life has bothered me way to long and be trying to get in my personal life so I lost it. I had a few beers, roughly 10 or so not feeling real tipsy but just enough to get pissed off if I heard one more thing. I was dropping my girl friend off at her parents for the night and she decided it was a good idea to get out of the car in front of her house and call me a piece of shit and that I was selfish while her brother was in his car right out front. Trying to be the tough guy he is, he gets out of his car and exclaims in the most ******ish of voices. "WHY MUH SISTA YELLIN FO!" Really pisses me off, so I decide to act like I'm grabbing something out of my backseat just to fuck with him and just tell him to fuck off and none of what was going on was his business. He proceeds to call me a faggot and go back to his car and I decided I wasn't going to let that fly on by. I first back my car out of the drive way, park it in the street and take this ice scraper that was in my front passenger seat and get out of the car. I'm staring this pathetic fat fuck down and just start beating his window in and yelling all sorts of obsentities. I get back in my car real slow and wait to see if he'll get out, which he doesn't, and then I proceed to drive my way back home.

It's now the next day, the shit has hit the fan. I'm tired of her and her fucking pathetic family. I'M DONE SON!