View Single Post
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
You're just pissed because Minnesota has a poor collegiate football program.

All that aside, Ohio State is a legendary program and will rebuild itself to be at the top again. Bob Stoops, Jon Gruden, Urban Meyer, etc... names of such can only promote a optimistic view on the bleak future provided for what is to be Ohio State's new football program, but one thing is for certain. OSU will indefinitely put its self in the position to be a worthy contender year in and year out, no matter what the circumstances may be.
I assure you, my favorite team's poor performance has nothing to do with me posting links about the biggest CFB scandal of the year. I suggest you wipe away your tears with your wadded up panties.

Oh, and I will wager a banning from I-Mockery that NONE of these three will be coaching at OSU in 2011 or 2012. I don't see how any accomplished coach would want to take over a program that is likely going to be saddled with what is appearing to be the dreaded "lack of institutional control" tag from the NCAA. Yes OSU will rebound, they are an elite program, but unfortunately there might be a few pothole filled years on the road back to the top. Care to take me up on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
While Minnesota does have a struggling program, Whiterat has been accurate, Prior is trouble, Tressel cheats, and as it turns out, Tressel lied about his integrity as well which is the biggest slap in the face of all. If Whiterat is pissed about anything it is that this put a black mark in the Big 10's rep, and let's face it he is right about that.
All good points but the bolded sentence is what bothers me the most about this whole thing. I value integrity and in a sport in which it severely lacks, it made it really easy for me to root for Tressell and by extension (like i've said several times here before) the Buckeyes as well. What sucks for me as a Gopher fan is that Michigan and Wisconsin likely benefit the most from this in the short term.

And for what it's worth, I feel your pain as 2 years removed from a Big 10 Championship and a Final Four appearance, the very same guy that wrote the recent SI article exposed a massive academic scandal within the men's basketball program that crippled it for years.
http://news.minnesota.publicradio.or...room_cheating/