View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 06:43 AM       
If only Alienkid were here.

Anyway, it's sort of against the rules for hard cord conspiracy believers to ever have solid proof and be able to back things up, that's why they are theories! And that's why there are so many nutters in the I Want to Believe community.

Personaly I don't realy think people landed on the moon when they said they did. It's more of a pessimistic outlook on life than it is a solid factual stance. They might have, they might not have, but I'm not going to believe it because Buzz Aldrin wont swear on the bible.

Another one I am interested in, but not something I believe in, is that Martin Bryant, convicted for the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, was not the actual perpatrator, or that there were two shooters. Bryant was mentaly retarded, but somehow managed to fire off X amount of headshots in X amount of seconds, witnesses put him in two different places at the same time, the police recently ordered a special vehicle to be able to cope with the large amount of corpses, a nurse who was an eye witness and called 000 (911) had their testimony dismissed from court... Anyway, the conspiracy says that the government was behind it so that they would be able to pass draconian gun laws without people making a fuss.