View Single Post
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
The Resident Evil one: Operation Raccoon City. I kind of want to see what it's like on the PC, but not with AI companions.

You in?
I'd be down for that. It seemed like it could be some stupid fun, but I wasn't about to pay full price for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Theres a few like when a train comes by and helena like "who's driving these trains?" and Leon is like "zombie express"
Then another part where helena and leon get seperated then back together and leon is like "Welcome back Stranger"
Those made me smirk, but it's not really as cheesy as most of the lines like older games had. I thought RE6 wasn't as bad as people have been making it out to be, it was okay, but it just really didn't feel like a Resident Evil game. Leon wasn't really on his A game and Chris was pretty boring this time around for me. Jake was pretty fun though. After playing Ada's campaign the whole story just seemed even more silly and pointless. Definitely at least worth a rental, maybe a purchase when it get's down to around $15-$20 used.

Also

Also don't worry too much, Zomboid. I picked up Medal of Honor Warfighter and Borderlands 2. Now I can't criticize anyone's taste about anything anymore.