View Single Post
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Each judge seems to have something that sets them off. Judge Mathis likes to go off on tangents about gangsta wannabes and Detroit. Judge Marilyn Milian loves to throw out Spanish phrases and ask people if they know what they mean. Judge Judy is the person to go to if you've been wronged by some dumbass kid she can yell at. Judge Joe Brown will almost always rule against guys who don't "tcb", as he says. People could probably just figure out their best odds of winning by choosing the judge who hates their opponent's "type" the most.
I like Judge Judy and the People's Court well enough to watch them if they happen to be on, but that is one thing that always bugged the hell out of me; Judge Marilyn throwing out those random spanish phrases, acting like they're really old or charming spanish proverbs ("you know what my grandmother used to tell me?") but they always end up translating to "You shouldn't do things that are stupid" or "real men take care of their problems." Well yeah but you could have just said that, lady.