View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
For example, Pat Robertson considers himself to be a "Christian Zionist". He not only supports everything done in the name of Israel, but he also considers "anti-Zionism" to be a bad thing, as he announced in this speech to Israelis:

"Let us serve our God together by opposing the virulent poison of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism that is rapidly engulfing the world."

Pat Robertson's remark is as ridiculous as somebody saying:

Let us serve our God together by opposing anti-Semitism and car theft.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with car theft? The answer is nothing. And what does anti-Semitism have to do with anti-Zionism? The answer is nothing.
HOW RIDICULOUS BOLDFACE BOLDFACE. They, uh, are related. I think you'll find that most people that hate blacks also hate rap music. AND WHAT IF A JEWISH GUY'S CAR WAS STOLEN, HUH. YOUR HOUSE OF CARDS HAS COLLAPSED.

I'm more liberal than thou and I know better than to trust morons that think you need to use text formatting to make a point. These people are just deficient human beings trying to rationalize their bullshit prejudices.