View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 10:07 AM       
Kev;

Anyone who implies I have only insults and no arguments, and then procees to address my arguments for more than a dozen paragraphs has nothing to teach me about 'taking perspective'.

Each of the things you see as name calling, are in fact, assesments of your own arguments via comparison.

When you attempt to delve into the true content of my soul as opposed to what I've actually written, you are pulling an Abcdhsbzx.

When you teeter on the edge of a 'You're with us or your with the terrorists' you are perilously close to Vinthism. Incidentally, that's also the territory you are in when you focus on my name calling, which as I am explaining now is far more than simply name calling. If I said you were 'a la Vinth', a 'cunt', that would be absurd and without content. However, when I say you are-

A tremulous, Victorian, Woman, I am refering to your sense of cultural superiority coupled with a level of anger that rises well above the discussion and reeks of 'How dare You'-ism, a word I have just coined. I could just as well have said you act as if you have the vapors. I am not unfamilliar with the vapors. I get them myself when I contemplate the rape our current administration is making on the constitution. I am not out of sympathy with the vapors, but as one who knows them, you sir, have them.

I shall now return to your lengthy response and see what other tweaks call for response.