View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:51 PM       
So Lebron tweets, "Karma is a bitch. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish ill on anybody. God sees everything." right after the Cavs got that beatdown from the Lakers.

Now Lebron says ""It wasn't no hit at that franchise, no hit at that team, especially those players at all. I've moved on and hopefully that organization is continuing to move on, but I'm happy where I am as a Miami Heat player."

Well it certainly wasn't "no hit" to the Cavs. Meaning it was in fact a hit to them indeed (truth through double negatives)

And Lebron is right, it seems God does indeed see everything, including Lebron's tweets. Why else would this happen?

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/...113446019.html