View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
CUTTO CUTTO CUTTO!

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake. I remember being on my half-hour break at work and going to the small marketdown the street to buy some steaks and Mickeys for after work. Takes ten minutes to walk to the store from my work, so I only had a ten minute window to get my shit and leave.

I get to wait in line behind a fat latina woman who kept sending her kids to get more shit while she tried to pay her entire bill with expired coupons. The fat bitch finally leaves and I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE. FUCK THAT GUY anyway the cashier says "uuuuuuuh, no?" and looks at him like he's retarded and the guy doesn't get the hint and keeps talking at the cashier until I shove him the fuck back. So I buy my t-bone steaks and malt liquor and Captain fucking Redbeard looks at me like I'm a violent crazy person AND I DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY SAKE