View Single Post
Forum Virgin
EzraSmith is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2010, 07:46 PM       
I said it was a refined, polished game. And great in my opinion is not excellent. Great means playing casually when you're bored on a subway or it's a rainy day and you can't go outside. Not something to get enthralled in, but then again I don't think there is a way someone could have known that right off the bat, so I apologize for the confusion. I guess I should have said solid game, I guess that's a more apt description.

And I don't think game artwork reflects how the game actually looks, not all the time. Honestly, other than I guess the top screen, the game doesn't look any different. And who cares? Well, I was just illustrating how they aren't different and why I don't care to keep up with the series still and probably never will again .

No, I never said no one shouldn't be excited for anything, I said why I am not excited for something. There's a difference. I couldn't care if that's all someone played was these Castlevania games on the handhelds. I couldn't care less, I was just stating my opinion on the matter. I hope you didn't get offended by it or anything.

I wouldn't honestly look forward to the next old school Castlevania either..I think you misunderstood me. I don't think I'll be playing that Wii one for years to come, but I mean there was much more difference between the old school ones than the metroidvania ones. I mean Rondo of Blood is different from Castlevania IV which is different from Bloodlines which is different from Castlevania 2, and that's just in a six year timespan. I think there's been seven or so metroidvania ones, and they don't seem terribly different. But that's just me, I don't really care too deeply about the new ones, and probably never will again.