Thread: SUVs=terror
View Single Post
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
"Lets stick with the SUV drivers for the sake of the argument. The people who are critical of SUVs are critical towards the environmental and safety issues involved. I don't care WHO is driving that car, I care about the CAR."

I'm not talking about you personally. I'm talking about the movement as a whole.

"But you on the other hand, much like your golden God El Rushbo, claim that it's an attack on the middle class. Are you trying to say that only white suburbanites could possibly be the target. Why Ronnie? Can't a lower-income black female w/ two kids afford an SUV if she REALLY wants one???? Isn't this AMERICA???? Wy are you partaking in class warfare????"

I never said it was an attack on the middle class....I said it was an atack on the wealthy.

"Moot point. Class warfare has already been declared, by you, by Rush, by our president, etc. etc."

How?

"Exactly. Don't bring it up because you know it disproves your "class war" theory of the Left."

Cigarettes? When did I ever say that?