View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 07:00 PM       
You just got done saying they stone women and homosexuals and whoever else and you find that bad. Hence my saying their culture is unevolved. Get it? They don't have civil rights. Get it? Culture. Evolution. I wasn't saying they were monkeys or anything.

"There's no difference between the two when it comes to righteousness, and wishing death to non-believers. In fact, that is a very Quranic thought in itself."

I never said you were discriminating, just that you were acting like your ideas on what's "Right" for culture were more right. How do you know that stoning women isn't a good thing? There's alot out there on the effects of feminization of culture-- from various angles.

"The vast majority of Muslims live as fine upstanding citizens in westernized societies, you moron."

Argue that with kulterkamph and pharoh, the ones who say they create a big problem in our society. Moron. I love how easy people are led into shit, I didn't even say anything to directly lead you to that assumption. How come you haven't said anything to them? Huh? They are the one's who are actually discriminatory, i never said they are a pox on society.

"You say I'm "accusing" them of wrong"

I'm saying according to their values and laws what they are doing is RIGHT and you are saying it's WRONG. If you weren't saying it's wrong, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Good day sir.