View Single Post
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 20th, 2004, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
Daphne: ah the old 'I dont have a good comeback so i will attempt to make fun of the way you look' trick. GOOD ONE.

Jesus crist you guys are retarded, instead of saying 'actually metalmilitia you are incorrect on a number of points. Evildead was...blah blah.' You just try and tell me im wrong and leave it at that.
Kind of like the 'I know Daphne's right and I since everyone's ganging up on me I'll insult her posts cause I'm too stupid to think my way out of things', huh?
And again, when a majority is agreeing with me and thinking you're a moron, it's still them that's wrong, huh? . I didn't know they made rose coloured glasses big enough to fit over your massive noggin.

Anyway, I didn't attempt, to make fun of the way you look, I did make fun of the way you look

1. No that does not work.

2. You have yet to prove me wrong. You have told me im wrong insulted my appearence, insulted my intelligence and attempted to be witty but the fact still remains you have not backed up you claims with a single bit of information.
And i could not give a crap what other people think becasue they are just as retarded as you for not actually telling me why im wrong. Also no one gives a shit about our argument and would rather we both shut the fuck up and stopped fagging this thread up so they are not really a good source of useful input into the descussion we are haveing.

3. Whats with you and haveing such a high opinion of yourself. I have yet to see you contribute any valuable input whatsoever.

4. Do you have a golf course lodged some where up your ass which makes you such a bitch?