View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2010, 03:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

You call it genocide, but earlier admitted that it's not. Make up your mind, dude.
I believe it's a form of genocide no matter how you twist my words. The rationing of care by this new commission will be a federally mandated death board. With immunities of course.

Rationing care against the US population = Genocide. Don't know how else to explain it to you people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
As for "rationing healthcare = death panels", I was on an HMO plan about 5 years ago (before anyone ever uttered that hackneyed phrase, "death panel") that rationed my family's healthcare.
Why didn't you take them to court? Why didn't you fight for your family? Or find another insurance plan?

See, you need to read what's going on. From the top, The new and improved government death panel WILL be in charge of deciding what tests, treatments, cures, and surgeries are allowed. If they are NOT allowed.....pay close attention now.....then your insurance...here it comes.......WONT COVER YOU. Tada! Get it? So, they'll deny you before you even need any of these medical wonders to keep on living.

Please, Read the Article. On the Death Panels and look up Peter Orzsag