View Single Post
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 27th, 2003, 11:19 AM       
for being doomed:

i think the gap in wealth in this country is creating more than a small cultural rift. the poor are getting poorer, and there is less and less opportunity for them to achieve financial sucess. the education system is not up to educating people anymore because the idea of teaching kids real self esteem by competition and hard work has been replaced with a "you are fantastic" no matter what mushy non competitive atmosphere.

also, the world around us is shifting, and i do not think the US is capable of handling all the danger in the world, and Europe traditionaly does Jack shit but sit in their intellectual tower poo pooing anyone who tries to stop the slide.

i think it is only a matter of time before the social unrest in the US becomes truly manifest and the riots, etc start. on the other side i think that China is biding their time to go after Taiwan, and when that happens the world is going to go beserk.

for George W:

all he ever talks about is god this and god that. i have not heard one speech by him lately that he did not give the impression that he had a personal connection to god. i may be oversensitive on this point because i have issues with religon in the first place, but it makes me highly suspicious of Georgies actions.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.