View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
It is sort of funny to see ignorant rednecks refusing to jump on the gravy train offered up by the Democrats. I guess you have to be somewhat well-off and educated, and possibly a Yankee, to understand how taking money earned by producers and giving it to those that cannot or will not produce makes sense. Already rich or just aspiring to be, I suppose some people prefer a system that ensures that whatever you earn you can keep. There are, however, many even among the ignorant rednecks that simply want whatever they can steal right now, regardless of whatever may happen in the future. You keep running the schools, and they'll keep on voting Democrat... don't worry too much.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!