View Single Post
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Nov 27th, 2004, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
zbot.]Why not?
While I probably wouldn't have said it exactly this way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS
Simplistic nonsense.
...pretty much sums it up.

Lots of invalid leaps of logic all crammed into a few paragraphs. Not to be dismissive, but since you didn't write that yourself, I guess I don't have to worry about insulting you when I say that nobody's really waiting around holding their breath for the solution to middle eastern unrest to come from the mind of someone that's not really following the conflict.

If you wanna start up a discussion on the topic, that's cool, but it might be best to get something like that going with a nice summary of one side or the other, or an alternative solution that either addresses the professed needs of both sides or makes good sense some other way.

I don't think it's arguable that American foreign policy had something to do with the perrenial problems over there. I think the debat e on our end pretty much centers around how much we might have affected the region and it's conflicts and whether we owe them something for it... that's before we get to the discussion of what we or they should do from this point forward...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!