View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I know the 360 has good qualities but it has so many bad qualities that it's just another Xbox 1 to me and i regretted having that because it had none of the great unique games that were on the playstation 2.
So now we finally get to the heart of the matter: you don't like the 360 because an xbox burned you in the past.

Seriously, though, here's the deal: your points about the PS3 having great hardware are irrelevant. Hardly anyone can work with them, and even when they do, the difference is negligible. It costs the most of any console. It no longer has any backwards capability. And sixaxis is a silly gimmick. And you, you talk about hating console shooters like Halo and Gears of War, then you turn around and heap praise onto Killzone 2.

But you know what? Everything I just listed is irrelevant. It's irrelevant because console war threads are intractable and dull, and you are incapable of even talking about the PS3 without devolving into a defensive annoying little twit. For you, the 360 is a machine that plays Halo for 5 minutes before bursting into flames, and the PS3 is a machine that converts nuclear waste into a cure for cancer.

That's why your posts on the issue deserve no more than an emoticon and a derisive remark.