Old Apr 12th, 2004, 11:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky Ferret
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perndog
Slinky Ferret is dumb.

There are two genders.

Eunuchs are males.

Chicks with dicks are males or in very rare cases hermaphrodites.

Transvestites are males.

Gay men are males and lesbians are females.

You can't call a hermaphrodite a separate gender because 1) they are abnormal, 2) they are almost ALWAYS assigned one gender or the other at a young age, and 3) they don't have any unique characteristics, just mixed male and female aspects.
Actually hermaphrodite's could be classed as a seperate gender because they contain extra chromosomes or something similar which make can make them 50% female and 50% male or in some cases something entirely different. Really however there are only two genders but I was just trying to give the various options available. :/ Trying to point out that things are not black and white even though I did it in a really weird way.

Life isn't vanilla, it just depends on what swings your boat.
Actually, the presence of a Y chromosome makes a person a biological male, regardless of extra X chromsomes, whatever female characteristics they may or may not have, gender identity (meaning what gender they consider themselves to be), and sexual orientation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ri0tGrRrl
ok well u can obviously read all about jamie lee curtis's condition @ the intersex society website which i think is a more credible source. go look it up in a fucking medical textbook if u don't believe me motherfucker.
Jaime Lee Curtis has neither confirmed nor denied being an intersexual. And I doubt that her individual case is in a medical textbook.