View Single Post
James Brown in hiding
D-MoN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
Oh my God please spare me. Trent Reznor going political is the equivalent of one of those dudes from Queer Eye for the Straight guy swinging his arms cyclically and screaming "Unnghh unnnghh stop it!". There are not enough explitives in the English language to accurately describe how bad this album or any of their previous work sucks suffice to say if you want to try then hit the most prominent bone on your foot with a ball pien hammer.

What's worse is people have drank enough bleach to call this pussy a genius. A fucking genius! Jimmi Hendrix was a genius. Bach was a genius. Robert Plant was a genius. Chuck D was a genius. Reznor was just a guy that got some black nail polish, cried over some old, sped up Cure samples and somehow inspired a legion of whiny teenagers to dress like gay, zombie magicians. It's all such an incoherant mess and Reznor can't even sing to boot! It's like Death metal for weak people. And as juvenile, insipid, rediculous and flat out retarded as Death metal is I'd still take the growling incontinent ramblings of some band named after a gross biological mishap then NiN's latest offering of childish whining.

Maybe I'm just not relating to the material. Maybe NiN's not my cup of tea because I'm not a teenage virgin with a book full of poetry and maybe I don't get it because my biggest problem is a huge penis that I don't know what to do with. No screw that, my Grandmother would hear this album and still do the jerk off pantimime motion. Years and years of snivelling and NOW Reznor wants to try doing something a little self absorbed? Public enemy this guy ain't. Seriously if anyone knew a guy like this they'd start punching them in the head until they stopped crying and bought back their balls from wherever they pawned them from. But if he's bawling over a drum machine people lap it up. Seriously, Reznor should just give up and stick to what he knows best: guyliner, public humliation and sucking at sports.