View Single Post
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 07:56 PM        Post your favorite Atari and/or Nes games
On October 1977, one of the most successful video game consoles was made and that titan was called the Atari 2600.

It seemed all was well when this beauty came out and it was, but the parade shortly ended there after. On the eve of 1983, the video game industry crash came about with such horrible ports such as Pac Man and the god awful E.T. leaving the public very disappointed. It seemed like video games were done for, no one wanted to waste $50 on a game that was complete and utter shit let hundreds of dollars on the system itself. But then someone breathed one last breath into the video game industry, and that savior came on 1985 with the name Nintendo releasing the NES.

Now before I sidetrack myself, this thread is here for you to post your favorite Atari and/or NES games. Both consoles have a very extensive library of games that are amazing but both also share a shit fest of games as well. So lets start posting them hidden gems!!!

I'll start with Space Invaders as being one of my favorite games for the Atari.

As you know, Space Invaders is a fixed 2 Dimensional shooter. I actually killed my father over this game so I rather not talk about it.... On to the next game.

Now for my favorite NES game without a doubt is the infamous first Mega Man.

When I first got this game as a kid, it haunted my every thought. I would sit down for hours contemplating how I could find out the patterns to every level because everyone knows in every NES game (the legitimate ones that is) that there is a pattern to beating every level. I could remember that I remembered every pattern to every level and then this bastard dawned itself on my screen...

All I have in response to this guy is FUCK THIS GUY!!! God damn yellow devil or whatever his legit name is. I loved this game so much but this bastard made me not even give a fuck anymore. All in all Mega Man was an amazing game and I would give it a 9.5 out of 10.