View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 10:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Life is full of choices. If you chose to live a homosexual lifestyle, there are pros and cons to that lifestyle. One of those cons is the inability not to get married. This isn't a civil rights issue. People are BORN black. It is a genetic trait. I could right this second choose to be in a homosexual relationship. This whole debate started when a bunch of feel-good people decided that we would say that deviant behavior that goes against most religious pratices and the advancement (i.e. nature) of our species is a genetic trait, and not a choice.

And do you honestly believe Adam and Steve can raise a child on a median basis better than Adam and Eve?
It ISN'T a fucking CHOICE to be gay!! People are born weird. Simple as that. Same as somepne can be born with an extra toe or finger, or anything else, for that matter, they can be BORN GAY!!! Why the FUCK would anyone CHOOSE that kind of lifestyle? THEY CAN'T!! Vinth, your ignorance is suffocating me.

And anyway, why is it that religions condemn gays to "hell" (which, by the way, I do NOT believe in) even if they are just as nice and good as Gandhi himself? THAT pisses me off! (there were no emoticons that expressed my true anger. I think we need more...)