View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 10:58 AM       
Mockery, now I know since you are from VA you believe your "enlightened" thinking makes you better than the rubes like Falwell, but I'm here to tell you that you are just another internet dumbass who has had too many people telling you that you have something meaningful to say.

Now, I supposedly said that the civil rights of minorities is different than of homosexuals. Well, dumbass, it is plain to anyone with an IQ above... well, 8, that it is different. I cant stand up right now and say I am black and all of a sudden by the power of Greyskull I will have a darker skin tone. Now, right now I could go in and make out with my roomate and say I have feelings for him, and society would see me as a gay man in a gay relationship. Now, that is called a CHOICE. You can choose not to be gay. I could choose to be a racist. I can choose to be a Democrat. I chould chose to be a Buddhist. But it is a CHOICE that I have to make and I have to live with the conquences.

You want to have your cake and eat it to. You want to have choices and no conquences. You want to eat the tub of ice cream but not get the calories or the fat from it. People like you want protecting from thoughts and ideas that are seen to liberals as "progressive" and "liberal" but if someone attacks another man but he was thinking "opressive" thoughts while he does it, you want him to be punished for his thoughts as well as his actions! If it is something you agree with, it is ok. If it is something you hate, then it should be shunned.

But I am getting off track. Are you saying that I am ignorant because I said that I could enter a homosexual relationship in a second? Well, because I could make that choice, that means I could enter that relationship. I know choices and responsability is hard for you and your special ed class you have assembled to understand, but the choice to be gay is a choice. If they want to have sex, let them. But marriage is a big no no.

And if you think a good homosexual couple can raise a child just as well as a good straight couple... well... you are very, very misguided.

When Thom and George are raising their little girl, which one is going to explain to the girl about menstruation and getting a training bra?

When Louis and Janice are raising their little boy, who is going to take him to his father/son picnic?

Please answer those questions, and leave death/divorce out of it.