View Single Post
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2004, 06:01 PM       
jixby, would you rather someone lie to you and save your feelings OR tell you the truth and hurt your feelings? well ideally i wanna know the truth but theres some things i just dont need to know! it depends on the situation you know somet hings just aren't my business and i dont like getting into peoples bussines but i tell the truth almost always because i'm incapable of lying at all ! i dont know what would hurt my feelings very much cuz i've heard it ALL

If a car heading east from Los Angeles going 65 mph rams into a car heading west toward Los Angeles going 70 mph, what time do I have to go to work? i dont know

Then why did i write a resume!? i dont know

what kind of cologne do you wear? i dont wear cologne or any kind of smell

What was so wrong with my last question that caused you to stop taking questions? i dont remember could you repost it

Jixby, which came first: The chicken or the egg? I dont know

jixby who is the hottest girl EVER? I dont know I dont think people should be doing that kind of stuff! I think everyone should just be happy a beautiful face is around to make us smile and there shouldn't be a compition about it cuz sometimes you get in the mood for one face instead of another you know! Theres some pretty gals here I think glowbelly's a really pretty gal!