View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
I've bee trying to understand the science talk since it popped up on yahoo news, but I think they are talking about a mist like thing.

""When we say 'water on the moon,' we are not talking about lakes, oceans or even puddles. Water on the moon means molecules of water and hydroxyl (hydrogen and oxygen) that interact with molecules of rock and dust specifically in the top millimetres of the moon's surface," Pieters said in a statement."

I think I saw something where the noticed it cause condensation on satellites started to collect or something like that. But fuck if I know. Maybe in a few days it will become more clear what is going on and I can go back to looking at the stars knowing that USA RULES!