View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
*sigh* let me try to break down that webpage you sent compared with this story:

For one, everything in that story was theory. They had no "proof". If you read the story carefully, everything is inconclusive and at the end it says, "in 2008 nasa will be sending out another satelite to settle the question once and for all."
Secondly, they are SPECULATING that the water on the moon was caused by COMETS/asteroids which had water bombarding the Earth (cause that's where they think water came from on earth) and the moon.
but its all theory and guesses. They had no proof, and didn't even have reliable images. You know what they had? According to that website, they caught some glimpses of "Reflections" WHICH COULD ONLY MAYBE MEAN ICE.

In the new story jessica sunshine speculates that sunshine makes water in outspace my bombarding hydrogen particles because sunshine/solar wind contains oxygen or something. That's different. yea and then this satelite is like better than the other ones and there were like three of them and the data i guess is better
so thar ya go.