View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Lothalis, I do still have the Boo Berry costume, and while we'll probably have more forum contests this year, I doubt I'll be putting the Boo Berry costume up for grabs. The good news is that they finally released an official Boo Berry costume which can be purchased in Halloween stores this season. Check it out:

puppetgeneral39, probably because VHS was all the rage back in the 80s and it's obviously nowhere nearly crystal clear as DVD & Blu-ray discs you see these days.

BatmanJohnson, read the text above... I said they (VH1) gave me their company card so I could buy all the Boo Berry cereal I wanted. I was more than happy to take them up on their offer.

Nick, Target stores have it in stock this season and you can usually find boxes of it near the front cash registers (if not in their seasonal Halloween section). Enjoy!

BurnPianoBurn, er, this is the first time I've ever posted this video. As stated in the text above, Dr. Boogie was nice enough to convert my old VHS copy to a digital format so I could finally share it with everybody. Perhaps you're confusing this with my appearance on the Food Network?