View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2006, 05:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
You're probably using it wrong. The old one was worse because it was completely pointless.
Well, no. In the old one you would choose whether or admire or intimidate and they had seperate checks. In this one it's more of a really, really simple logic game than anything and the results are ridiculous. "I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU. I SEE. GO ON. I HATE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I HATE YOU. ;*. I HATE YOU. WELL DONE!" If I'm trying to persuade someone to like me, why do i have to threaten, admire, boast, and joke in equal portion? It just doesn't make sense at all.

And it removes a lot of the point in having a good speechcraft cause I can instantly make anyone love me after playing a 2-minute game of love-hate.

That bitch aside, I wanted to get up and cheer in the intro when it was panning over the world and playing the Elder Scrolls theme :<