View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:21 AM       
OK I will take another turn, sock it to me koko

Koko lobbed me a what he though was a softball in Tom Hanks, talk about choice overload though

Tom Hanks movie I loved: This is tough, because I love about half a dozen Hanks movies, I will go with Green Mile though. There was literally nothing wrong with this movie. It is in my 10 favorite of all time movies.

Tom Hanks movie I liked: Road to Perdition. I really enjoyed this movie, but it is a bit slow. It is worth the slowness though.

Tom Hanks movie I hated: Big. Not really a fan of Big. In fact I like all his dramas way better than his comedies

Honorable mention: Catch Me if You Can, Ladykillers, Saving Private Ryan, Toy Story 1-3, Charlie Wilson's War, Forrest Gump, The Money Pit, and of course Bosom Buddies

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 3rd, 2011 at 04:51 PM.