View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:53 AM       
Aaron Rodgers has won his first ring, and I don't think it will be his last.

Why the announcers were acting surprised when he ran his offense through the air I cannot figure out. Did they even look at what the Steelers did to the Jets ground and pound attack? Polamalu is a beast in the secondary, but he is only one man and Aaron Rodgers has several good to great receivers to throw to. With those weapons, and with what the Steelers showed they do to running offenses, running is not the main course, or even the side dish. It is a seasoning at best in a pass du jour offense.

The Steelers on the other hand were acting the fools on offense. If my opponent has three members of their secondary injured, I am going to pepper their secondary with slant patterns all night. Not hand the ball to Mendenhall 3 out of every 5 plays. Granted every time Rothlisberger put it in the air it seemed to get caught by the GB secondary, so maybe there was a trust issue there. (As a side note my GF commented the two teams had the same color pants which was visually confusing to her. Maybe Rothlisberger had the same issue. I'm not sure if that means Rothlisberger has the same visual confusion as my GF or that I should be fucking Ben Rothlisberger)