View Single Post

Nerd is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2003, 10:09 PM       
James, I see you're point, but personaly, I can't stand playing ROMS. I don't know what it is about them that makes them so un-enjoyable. I would much rather lay out on my bed and play SMB3 then sit in front of my computer, which I already do for several hours each day. I am, of course, talking about the Gameboy Player and not the GBA itself. I hate playing that, too. Having to sit in a certain position to get light, having to crane my neck all the time...ugh...and it's like not I play any of the games outside my room anyway.

I bought SMBA, and I beat it in a week and never played it again. This is mostly becuase I don't like Mario games that much.

As far as porting SNES game to GBA is concerned, I persoanaly am not going to buy them. All the SNES games I like I own, and my SNES is plugged in and works just fine. I do think that it's pretty cool that Nintedo is re-introducing the golden age of gaming to a new generation of gamers, tho.

The actuale game, SMB3, is good, but not that good. I much rather prefer Kirbys Adventure. Still, it's probably one of, if not the, best Mario game.