View Single Post
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 22nd, 2007, 01:50 PM       
From age 11 to now

Smash Mouth, Limp Bizkit, Beastie Boys, Beck, Green Day, Radiohead, The Clash, Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Ween, Prince, Talking Heads, Primus, Sonic Youth

That is pretty much in order, I think. I only put down the bands that I had a giant boner for and obsessively downloaded just about anything they had, which is also why I only put down bands that have a somewhat extensive discography. I think out of that list most intense gay love I had was for Radiohead ( I think that's the first band I ever really loved, and I am aware of how gay that sounds), Frank Zappa and Pink Floyd. Because I was so obsessed with those three, I cant even really listen to those bands anymore the same way I used to. Although recently, I am getting into Radiohead and the Beastie Boys again.

I still listen to a lot of those bands. Recently I mostly listen to Radiohead and the Beastie Boys