View Single Post
Space Warrior
Niolani is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I spy an old tabletop (Coleco) game there. Which one is it, Donkey Kong? Looks like you've got a Gamecube with the added Gameboy Advance base adapter on it? Nice.

What else is on your shelves there, it's hard to make everything out since it's not the largest photo or anything.

Nice setups all around so far everybody. Let's see some more! Speaking of which, I gotta remember to take a photo of mine sometime soon so I can post it up on here. :O
It's a Ms. Pac-Man game, which still work by the way. I found it in a garage sale where I also found a Vectrex in mint condition, but the box was a bit tear. The Game Boy Player was a belated Christmas gift from one of my friend and he knew that I wanted one for years.

Moreover, for the rest, on the top shelves there's my DVD/VHS player, my decoder (I have digital cable) and all my DVDs along with random figurine and family pictures. On the left shelves, there's my stereo. I was annoyed to find out that most of the stereos didn't have a cassette player anymore. Goodbye mix tape! So, I bought one with an iPod jack instead. Then come my NES and my SNES (I'm currently playing Super Metroid). And finally, at the bottom, there are most of my VHS tapes. Now, on the right, there my GameCube, my Jungle Green Edition of the Nintendo 64 and my PS2 slim. Under that, there's all my NES, SNES, GameCube, Nintendo 64 and Playstation games. And on the last shelf, there are my gaming strategy guides, some 45-RPM records and the blue box contains pictures on my family and my childhood. That’s all!

By the way, did anyone notice the Betamax VCR at the bottom right on the picture? I’ve used it some month ago to watch Flash Gordon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Is that a Beetlejuice doll sitting on a toilet in the top right corner?
It's a bobblehead and he's sitting on the house iust like on the movie poster. It my favorite bobblehead to this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Cod View Post
I wish I still had my SNES hooked to my tv
I know what you mean. I still miss my first NES and its turbo contoller. I always like to use the turbo feature in the underwater levels on Super Mario Bros.