View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 01:55 PM       
Well.. ok.. counter-insurgency warfare? That seems the wrong term for a war that was fought over a border with missile strikes etc. I didn't think there was much actual fighting. I don't see how doing five to one is bad at all Please explain.

If hezbollah was fighting with soldiers, would they use guerilla tactics(it seems like they used some guerilla tactics even with their missile strikes)? Just curious because doing five to one against gurillas is pretty good. Considering guerillas are typically small units designed to fight against larger units based on the premise that they should kill more bad guys than take casualties. In that line of thought their forces failed.

Outside of that this war was ghey. More lives lost for no good reason.

how is the war in iraq going bad? In the past occupations of cities would often be contested for years, and the "insurgency" may go on for years as well. Do you think that 3,000 years ago when an army would occupy a territory everybody who was living/fighting there would just shrug their shoulders and walk away?
I've always been interested in why people think the war in iraq is going bad.