Thread: Notice
View Single Post
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 02:38 AM       
Excuses excuses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy
I'm sorry I can't be here enough for the community. Practically the only times I will get do any involvment is on a weekend pass. I could make a thread and hopefully give a small chance of haven/heaven but I can easily explain Job Corps in just a few words and everyone would figure it out in a second. There was conflict between me and one person over there but then he got kicked out. Oh and a dumbass kid got kicked out for doing drugs. That and everyone bitches about things that they somehow don't expect. Cripes, it's light military school, why don't these stupid fucks learn that?
From that to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by More Random Bullshit No One Cares About
Chojin, it's too late to join that damn mockwar but if I made my own little thread that I was 100% certain of being high quality no matter how many times I looked back at it would I be able to over shadow everyone? It's not like they're putting any heart into it. YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? See? There's some heart. But no, they're all busy jumping up and down via their dicks against the ground with a Playboy magazine in which every second page was a pure fucking hard on. Honestly, what is it with you guys when the only things you can do is show your dick off to everyone and expect a fucking pullitzer? Hey! Oh! Wait! Isn't that pullitzer for me? And when they leave you guys then attempt to play "Dueling Banjos" by aiming your dick at a banjo and imagining every turn off and turn on you can find as you hold the chords down so that when your dick gets hard it'll rise with enough force to pluck the strings but not to climax. Then you go to bed and fuck your Mom.
YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? has no heart whatsoever. You silly kids and your job corps making you all nice and stuff. It's cute. Don't get me wrong, it's cute. Incidently, stop talking so much about dicks, you're going to get Jeff the Ninja all excited and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
I may be fairly new here but i think that we should just keep him banned. Users who try to make people feel miserable by posting random crap deserve to be banned and or punished in any way deemed sutible by the admistrator(s). Because when you do shit like this ( http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=20154 ), You are asking to be banned.
You're missing the point entirely.