View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
People who eat more calories than they use will gain weight. I understand that but the issue here is chemicals, preservatives, Genetically modified organism, and different form of food (HFCS) that have never been used before by the bodies. Most of these synthetic ingredients have trouble being digested and often get stored in fat deposits.
lol, no.

if your body can't digest something, it gets passed into your bowel (for example, insoluble fiber). why on earth would our physiology be designed to pass things that we can't digest into fat deposits? if we can't digest it, why could we burn it for fuel? and if we could burn things we can't digest into fuel, why do we even bother to eat food? we could just chow down on dirt and gravel all day.

trans fats are bad because they increase harmful cholesterol levels (there are good types of cholesterol). all the same, your body produces all the cholesterol it needs and will actually limit the amount it outputs when you get more of it from your food. basically, you can eat all the bad or good cholesterol you want within reasonable limits. trans fats make you fat because they're dense and have a lot of calories. also, fat has a higher calorie count per gram than other nutrients.

Quote:
High Fructose Corn syrup and Aspartme have been linked to pancreatic disorders similar to diabetes and GMOs have been linked to wide spread organ failure.
Sugar has also been 'linked' to diabetes because diabetes involves insulin production and blood sugar levels. Therefore, fructose (fruit sugar), sucrose (table sugar), and any other sweetener will also be 'linked' to diseases caused by...a change in blood sugar. GASP

Quote:
Like I said you're right but there is more than meets the eye.
i invite you to actually look up the things you claim