View Single Post
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2004, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo Adobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkgrrrlie10
It's also why there are FDA regulations and cleanliness standards...IF I'm a restaurant owner I couldn't be sitting in back putting out my cigarrette in people's food no matter how much I wanted to and even if it is my own private business.
Thats not the point, people don't want cigarettes in there food. They want to smoke cigarettes, in a bar. Its there choice along with the business owners.

Is that so hard to understand?

You preach about "Responciblity", and that is what is exactly about, your responcibilty, not the business owners.
Exactly so. How is smoking in a place enything like putting cigarettes's in someone's food? Even if the cook smokes a cigarette on his break, he is still supposed to wash his hands before going back to cooking again. If he doesn't or isn't made to by the owner then, yes, he and/or the business owner are both wrong in respect to health standards. I'm sick of all the finger pointing as to responsibility. It works both ways. If you don't like the atmosphere of a place. Then. Don't. Go. There.

Wherever you go, there you are.