View Single Post
Resident psychopath
Location: this one time I laughed and milk came out of my nose!!!
Popsicle is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 12:02 PM       
Well one time I was working at a haunted house and I was in one of these halls of mirrors by myself waiting for people to get to this room. So I was sitting there waiting, I walked by one of the mirrors, no reflection. I assure you these mirrors were perfectly normal and were supposed to reflect. I go to the next one, no reflection. Then I heared rushing waster like it was in the room with me. For those who are curious it was Knotts berry Farms halloween haunt. In this maze called Killer Clown Kollege which is located near Xcelerator and pretty close to perilous plunge. Someone died on perilous plunge a while back, I thoght it had something to do with that, not exactly sure though. After a while the water stops and people start pouring in. I was following some people through the mirror hall and I saw 1 reflection of a person who wasn't even there. It was like some obese lady (which is kind of like the person who fell of perilous plunge). All and all I am not sure...The fog and lighting and darkness all may have been playing tricks on me. Either way, that was a night that scared me.