Thread: WWE
View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 11:46 PM       
I watched it. I will just give opinions as I don't want to spoiler it up for anyone.

JBL vs. Finley had the funniest moment of the night I thought.

Money in the bank match was very boring to me.

Kain vs. Chavo.... well, you'll see if you haven't yet. And if you have, you know what I am thinking I bet.

Big Show vs. Floyd Maywether. This was so poorly done and was dumb all around. A total disappointment. Hopefully though, Jim Rome saw it and says something that makes me laugh about it.

Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels. I did not know this match was on the card, and it was by far the best match of the night. I was especially impressed with the choreography of both the wrestling moves and the emotion they conveyed through the match.

HHH vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton. Loser? The fans.

Undertaker vs. Edge. I hate Edge with a passion because of what went on between him and Matt Hardy behind the scenes, but I have to give credit where it is due. He is good at selling wrestling moves.