View Single Post
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 09:25 PM       
Honestly, this is the first real time i've gotten useable critiques (in posts) from you guys

thank you bennett, da blob, subterfuge, glowgirl, and helm. everything you said has been taken to heart, and i really appreciate thank you all took the time to fully comment on this.

-----

bennett: i did take some artistic licence while drawing him (concerning the lips, actually). it didn't take too long. maybe about 25 minutes. i'll post more, if you insist

da blob: the original was busy working on the computer at the time. what happened is that i came across that picture, and i absolutely love it. i wouldn't have been able to get the same feeling because he has different glasses now. my other picture of him was from real life. it took me a good deal longer, but that's because i didn't want to offend him (i had just started dating him at that time)

subterfuge: i agree with you on the hair thing. i rushed because i wanted to go to bed and i knew it would look even worse if i had left it overnight :/

glowbelly: i already mentioned taking artistic license on the proportions a bit. i didn't intend on the glasses being smaller, but it just kind of happened. i'm glad you like it

Helm: i wasn't really tired when i started this, so i have no excuse for the rendering being uneven :/ that was probably just me wanting to get the picture done i tend to do the detail immediately thing, as you saw one time on the whiteboard. i didn't want too much shadow in the piece, but i should have gone back and added some with a 6b.

-----

once again, thank you all for your critiques, and i really do plan on posting more, and doing more from life. it's just so hard to do that since my favorite model is always busy or playing here on i-mockery